Mr Shericks Ltd
- Managed a 4 week Crowdfunding campaign to achieve funding of £285k, £35k over target
- Implemented effective, targeted social media strategies increasing Twitter and Facebook followers by 700%. Follower growth continued through ongoing management
- Identified procurement inconsistencies and implemented changes resulting in product and process cost reduction by 50%, and increased margins
- Acquired numerous new business contracts with leading high-street retailers bringing in a substantial increase in volume and sales over 3 years
- Organised and managed an evening event for 200 investors to a £1.5k budget covering venue, entertainment, canapes and bespoke cocktails from London Bar School mixologists
- Authored marketing collateral for numerous trade and consumer shows, as well as promotional and commercial sales material
- Worked alongside Ted Baker on the successful ‘Meet the Bakers’ in-store campaign, increasing customer footfall and sales in flagship stores by 68%, whilst raising brand awareness for Sherick’s Shakes
I’ve known and worked with Lisa for many years now. Her dedication and genuine passion towards every project she turns her hand to is remarkable. She has been hugely significant in the growth of our business delivering extensive cost reductions, gaining business with high-profile retailers and building commendable relationships with each of them. She’s a pleasure to work with – her enthusiasm and perseverance are contagious, she’s gets on with everyone and always delivers. I would more than happily work with Lisa again on any future ventures.
Andrew Sherick – Sherick’s Shakes
We started working with Lisa before we had even launched Superfoodio. She helped us launch our brand at the BBC Good Food show, was excellent at writing the copy for our website, as well as press releases for the events we had in our first year of business. She also wrote all our ‘box contents’ cards which gave us real stand-out from our competitors. More recently, Lisa has been fundamental in our planning and presentation for launch into Selfridges Food Hall. All her work has helped us greatly in setting the tone for Superfoodio as well as conveying our passion for the food in our range.
Nirali – Superfoodio
Lisa has been instrumental in our ongoing business development here at The Food Sauce assisting us with copywriting for start-up brands as well as advising on logistics and planning for our food blogger events. Her attention to detail and organisational skills are excellent as well as her event management skills – the ‘Cocktails & Shakes’ event she organised had a huge turn out and was a great evening. Lisa has also been an excellent mentor for us which has been fantastic – we are a small company still finding our feet and her support has been of huge benefit.
Colin – The Food Sauce
I’ve worked with Lisa for a number of years on planning and delivering social media campaigns in line with Mr Shericks Shakes. All proved beneficial for both, resulting in hugely increased followers and further brand awareness. She’s committed to everyone she works with and happily gave up her own time to provide prizes for a number of charity events I organised. I highly recommend Lisa – she’s a great asset to any business and a pleasure to work with.
Suzy Pelta – Pelta Bakes
Consulting services with the launch of Superfoodio at the BBC Good Food Show 2015
- Advised on brand and consumer launch plan for the BBC Good Food Show and sales strategy to follow
- Directed commercial marketing strategy including securing a reduction in advertising rates of 35%
- Authored website and all product literature within consumer purchases, alongside numerous food lifestyle features and adverts, including two articles for Vogue magazine
- Successfully launched Superfoodio brand into Selfridges Food Hall from initial contact, to preparation and presentation of the commercial business pitch and appropriate meeting conduct
Success as a core team member in a charity fundraising event hosting 800 guests
- Gained substantial sponsorship worth £6,500 for a relatively unknown charity
- Worked with professional snooker player, Jimmy White, to organise personalised auction prizes for wounded soldiers
- Secured £35k of free advertising and a free social media plan which ran pre and post event with leading property magazine ‘Estates Gazette’ – a sponsor of the charity
- Implemented a campaign which increased social media following 300%+ within four months
- Authored numerous articles in the event promotional magazine distributed to all 800 guests
- Worked with The Sun newspaper to publish victim stories and gain recognition for the charity work